Open-Faced Breakfast Sandwich With Avocado, Salmon, and Soft–Boiled Egg
- 1 bread slice;
- 1⁄4 avocado;
- 1-2 slices smoked salmon;
- 1 radish;
- 1 egg;
- 1 tsp fresh dill;
- smoked paprika
- Put the egg in boiling for six minutes.
- You now have exactly six minutes to prep everything else. Toast the bread, mash the avocado with a fork, slice the radish.
- Assemble your sandwich in this order: bread, avocado, salmon, radish slices, black pepper, dill.
- After six minutes of boiling, remove the egg from heat, shock with cold water, and peel.
- Place the egg on the sandwich, slice it, and season with salt and smoked paprika.
Share with your fellow quarantiners abroad:
Still hungry? Have a look at the recipes below:
Egg in a Hole
Bacon & Parm Eggs