Mexican Scrambled Eggs
This is one of my favorite ways to cook scrambled eggs. Colorful, refreshing, quick, and cheap.
- 4 eggs;
- 1 tbsp oil or butter;
- 1⁄3 small white onion, finely chopped;
- 1⁄2 jalapeño, finely chopped;
- 1⁄2 plum tomato, finely chopped;
- 1 tbsp sliced cilantro leaves;
- Heat oil or butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion, jalapeño, and tomato.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add eggs. Cook, folding eggs over in curds, until cooked until the desired doneness.
- Sprinkle with fresh cilantro.
Share with your fellow quarantiners abroad:
Still hungry? Have a look at the recipes below:
Mexican Rice Scramble
Ham and Cheese Scrambled Eggs
Pico de Gallo
Creamy Scrambled Eggs