McDonald’s-Inspired Double Cheeseburger
- 1 burger bun;
- 2 square slices of matured cheese;
- 130 g (4.5 oz) lean ground beef;
- 1 tsp very finely chopped onion;
- 2 pickle slices;
- 1 tbsp ketchup;
- 1 tsp mustard;
- Season the beef with salt and pepper. Divide the beef into two equal portions, roll them into balls and press flat on cutting board or waxed paper until desired thickness.
- Brown both sides of each bun using a pan, toaster, grill, or whatever you have.
- Cook beef patties in the same pan over medium heat for about 2 minutes per side.
- On the top bun, spread the ketchup, mustard, and onion.
- Assemble the burger by putting the beef patty on the bottom bun, followed by a cheese slice, the second beef patty, the second slice of cheese, and pickle slices.
- Quickly put the top bun on top of the assembled burger.
- Serve with Perfect Belgian Fries.
Share with your fellow quarantiners abroad:
Still hungry? Have a look at the recipes below:
Hot Dog and Sauerkraut